Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Post!

Today was really fun. Rhys & I spent the day at Grampa & Grandma's house to celebrate my Dad's birthday. Rhys got an early birthday present - a wagon! - and his uncle James pulled him around in it. He called it a 'baby motor home' because Rhys was lounging and eating snacks in it. Lots of video & photos were taken of the fun we had, but of course that was all on other people's cameras.


So, I'm just posting for posting's sake. I'll *try* to do better tomorrow!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Sounds like a great day! Sometimes posting for posting's sake is all a person can do. And we, your readers, are just fine with that!

T said...

The coolest thing about a wagon is that Rhys wil use it for YEARS. Even when he's long outgrown it, it will become the transporter of his "stuff".