Yesterday was rough. I was stressed, tired and sick. So was Warren. Rhys was a TERROR. He seems to have entered a bit of a 'tantrum' stage, or as Warren likes to call it, the 'We're Only Having One Kid' stage. Regardless, yesterday kind of sucked.
Today was much better! Rhys was an absolute delight to be around. We had an amazing visit with Kirsty & her son Easton. We talked a lot about going back to work and all that jazz and now I have a bunch of blog post ideas swirling around my brain. But I am still very. tired. And lots to do. So, I'll jot down some notes and save those ideas for another time.
Here are the two buddies, 8 weeks apart (Easton is 10 months old today!). My, how they're growing!
To top of the day, Rhys was a dream tonight. Warren was working late, so it was just the two of us. We crawled around the floor chasing each other, peek-a-booed until our tummies hurt from laughing and gave each other big, wet kisses all night long. Tonight was an 'I want lots and lots of cute little babies' kind of night.

3 comments:
So glad you had a better day!! And truthfully, it's hard to imagine Rhys being anything but a complete angel. Your evening sounds perfectly delightful. :)
I find that after I've had a tough day, I make an extra effort to have a good day. It's the good ones that he, and you, will remember most. I hope today is another good one for both of you!
Amanda, I had such a great day yesterday! Thanks for an awesome visit.
P.S. I love your blog!!
Post a Comment