I've been in a bit of a funk today. I'm fighting off a mild cold, which is draining my energy and wearing my patience thin. To add to my sour mood, last night as I was working on Rhys' 1st Year Video I noticed we were missing a tape. We've scoured the house and it's either lost or we accidentally taped over it. We're missing half of December and January/February. Specifically, Rhys' first solid food and, you know, his first Christmas. And I distinctly remember taping those things. I'm sad and angry and frustrated and disappointed...it sucks.
At least I picked up party decorations.

4 comments:
FUN party decorations. I really can't wait to see the post after the party!
Oh dear. Did you blog any of the stuff that was on that tape?? My advice is to stop looking for it...and then it's sure to show up!
I can hardly believe that your little dude is about to be ONE!
I'm glad you found the tape and can now resume the fun part of planning your little man's first b-day!
What fun!
I bought a horse cake pan, which I've already imagined will be our little person's first b-day cake. We are excited for Rhys' first celebration!
SWEET decorations!
Post a Comment