Yesterday, Mac announced their new 'Tablette' computer. Warren, the ultimate gadget consumer, tried to sell me on it.
Warren: Hon, the iPad would be perfect for you! It would be great for all your blog reading. (He then sat on the couch, holding an 'imaginary' iPad and began scrolling through the 'imaginary' touch screen, to illustrate this for me...)
Amanda: In what Universe, is it remotely justifiable that I spend over $500 dollars to read my blogs?
Warren: (looks at Amanda blankly with a troubled frown on his face...)
Amanda: ...NOT the one we currently live in.
(I have to admit they look cool though. Wish they'd called it an iTab instead of an iPad. Makes me think of a Maxipad, for some reason).

2 comments:
Oh, I can NEVER buy one now that you said that! The iPad...ha ha ha! Customizable protection??? lol
iPad. Horrible name. Very cool gadget. Might just have to convert to Apple/Mac...
Post a Comment