Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Special Day

Yesterday was a good day. And not just for me.


I was going to write about what an awesome group of Lady Friends I have, the laughs we had, the plates of sugary treats we did not consume, the silly masks we wore, the lovely drawings and the thoughts they represented, and of course the thoughtful gifts that were given. But, I'll save that for another day, because when I came home I checked my blog list for updates and saw THIS. If you missed what happened to this family last spring, look here. I've been following their blog ever since they lost their daughter. Reading their words as they cope with that magnitude of grief. And now, I share my birthday with their newest little darling. Their sun.

Today: Haircut in the morning, and dinner with friends tonight. Let the b-day celebrations continue!



0 comments: