Anyone who is a friend of Warren on Facebook, knows he has a sense of humour. Often times, his jokes and references are very obscure, but if you 'get' his wit you will think him a clever man. But I live with the 'real' Warren. Not the pre-planned, scripted Warren. I hear the foolishness that comes flowing out of his brain, with no undo or delete button to save him. The ' Writer's Blog' comment could be one example.
Last night I was enjoying my evening latte and 3 chocolate pecan clusters (aka President's Choice rip off of 'Turtles') when Warren asked me if I'd like some wine...
Amanda: Umm, maybe when I'm done my latte.
Warren: OR, you can have some wine IN your coffee. It would be a 'Winoffee'!
Ya. I feel sorry for me too.
So to cheer us up, here is Rhys looking all grown up and cute as a bug:
Today: We are in serious need of a mesh bumper pad for Rhys' crib, so I'm hoping to go to Walmart (UGH!) to see if they have any in stock. Rhys tosses his soother out of the crib all night long, and when he wakes up and can't find it he often begins to cry. Warren & I are tired of crawling around his floor in the dark trying to find them all...

3 comments:
But see, I NEVER understand Warren's humour on Facebook, and I GET the winoffee comment. lol
Is Rhys ever looking grown up in that outfit. So cute, as usual.
Crawling around the floor in the dark feeling for soother. Been there amnytimes. Parenthood is glamorous, isn't it?
Is Rhys the new spokesbaby for Baby Gap?!? If not, he SHOULD be! Definitely cute as a bug.
As for the soother, you should get a 'binky leash' from Small Potatoes. I got Jak one and used it to clip his soother to his PJ's and he quickly became a soother ninja -- soother would fall out, he'd half wake up (with his eyes still closed), smash his hands around until he landed on the soother, and then pop it back in his mouth. No problem. And no mommy getting outta bed in the middle of the night!!
I always loved that when they lost their soothers in their crib it would go to the FARTHEST place, in the deep, dark corners of the room, under the bed, making it so difficult to retrieve! :-)
Post a Comment