I am disappointed in myself. I really wanted to make sure I kept everyone's attention by posting fabulous new photos everyday - because really, I can't expect you all to care about my holidays for too much longer. And I still have 9 more days to blog about!
But, my first attempt resulted in waiting a long time for photos to upload, only to get an 'ERROR' message 3 times. I didn't have the energy to continue.
Then, yesterday, I geared myself up to try again, and this time the photos were uploading, but it was very SLOW. Then, at a certain point, I realised I wanted to steal some of Warren's photos, but he hadn't uploaded them to our computer yet...
Not to mention that I then have to WRITE stuff.
This is a LOT of work. I am trying my best, honest!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Shawna, I Appologize
Posted by Amanda at 7:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are feeling a little nostalgic for the good old days of printed photos and face-to-face conversations? Progress can be tough, my friend. But, I will let you off the hook. And I will never bug you about your blogging again, for fear my name shall appear in another title. ;-)
Oh, I have a better idea. Next time I want to bug you, I will do it anonymously. Very sneaky.
I am glad Shawna said something first, because if you have blog tracking at all, you would notice that someone from Team Kelly checks your blog for vacation updates every couple of hours. GEEKY, i know.
I too, had that error message often. Then I had to use Mozilla Firefox (or whatever) instead of Internet Explorer to blog, and VOILA! (that was french, just for you.) So when I want to surf, i use Internet Explorer, and when i want to blog, i use Mozilla.
Crazy, but it finally worked again.
Hmmm, interesting bit of information that may help me with some other photo related issues I've been having. Thanks, Erin!
Post a Comment