Us and our kids are pretty much as blessed as you can get when it comes to our extended families. Rhys and Kyle have 3 sets of grandparents living in the same city as them. And everyone knows that the only other people who love your kids as much as you do, are their grandparents.
This weekend, Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle James and Aunt Kayley offered to take Rhys to their place for a full day of parks and playhouses. I was super pumped because a) I knew Rhys would have a blast and get tons of fresh air, and b) it would give me a bit of a break. I was also hesitant because I knew Rhys would not get his nap, and it's just hard to 'let go' in general (what if he fell?!) My dad said it would be 'good for me'.
Anyways...after all the playing outside, they snuggled up to watch Ice Age while Grandma Pamela made dinner. Turns out Rhys got his nap after all.


They had so much fun together, that they all went to the wave pool the next day!

1 comments:
Grandpas need their naptime too!
Post a Comment