Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 29, 2010

A Letter

Dear Mom Lady Who Left The Annoying Message On My Phone,


I am sorry you found the post about my cupboards boring. I didn't get the memo that you are now the Content Editor for my blog. I know it would make you happy if I changed the name of my blog to 'Photos & Video Of Rhys And Nothing Else', but that isn't going to happen.

Sure, I get that not everyone is as excited about my cupboards as myself, but this is my blog.

Anyway...here is your fix.

Mr. Serious, in his dabber 't-shirt over shirt' ensemble:


Sir Eats-A-Lot stuffing his face:


Look, I can stand up like a big boy! :



Hmmm....maybe these sleepers don't fit anymore... :


Hangin' with Crazy Uncle Adam:


Sincerely,
Amanda Cronin
Owner, Writer, Editor, Operator & Overall President of Everything
Cronin Chronicles

P.S. I love you ;-P

6 comments:

Shawna said...

Was that first photo before or after my son scared the heck out of him? The changes in the first year are so fast. It slows down a bit after that. Maybe then Grandma will only request blog material once a week. ;-) Hey, our carpets are very similar.

TJ said...

This was fantastic; I had to read it twice to get the letter to Mom reference (duh).

I didn't mind the stuff about your cupboards. Though I do feel bad I'm not as motivated to clean house and such, and it is the second trimester. Oddly enough, your cupboards occurred to me while I was driving in traffic (while I was feeling bad that I don't organize my own life). : D

Domestic Bloggess said...

I enjoy all your posts Amanda, but I totally understand the gramma issue. My mom is the same :) God love 'em!

Also, LOVE the Vote for Pedro shirt Rhys is sportin'!

T said...

I like all the different photos you post. It adds variety to the blog.

p.s. I'm pretty sure I had that striped onsie when I was little ;-)

The Blakeneys said...

I do believe that all Grammas are the same when it comes to pics of their grandchildren -- there is never enough!
I like the peas and carrots shot!!

Robert Bryan said...

A new policy should be implemented whereby blog feedback can only be given by blog comments.

(That being said, back when I ran a website, I remember both my parents complaining about "questionable material" on the site.)

Rhys is certainly becoming more alert to the world around him. The last pic with Uncle Adam is particularly telling - he's posing for the photo with a "no big deal" expression. Very cool.