Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Papa Cronin

It's about time Warren was featured in an update.

We are currently adopting the terms Mama and Papa, in lieu of Mommy and Daddy. I don't know, maybe we think it sounds more British?

Anyways...some photos of Papa Cronin.

Proud Papa on Birth Day:


Smiling down at his son:








That awkward 'first cuddle' right after birth:





Rhys is thinking: "Papa, you've told that joke a hundred times already...":

Ahh, the comforting grip of Papa's finger...:
Rhys is thinking: "Sheesh, what time is it? I'm BUSHED!":


Papa's turn to feed:


Late night snuggle in those early days:

4 comments:

T said...

Those are great. The night shots are interesting. I especially like the one of Rhys yawning.

Shawna said...

Great photos of a great Papa.

The Blakeneys said...

Awwwww, proud papa. These are great!

Karatje said...

There's just something so sweet about a new baby with their papa!