Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Photo Shoot

Warren & I were feeling ambitious this afternoon and decided to try to do a 'newborn photo shoot' in our living room. It didn't go as smoothly as we had hoped. If Rhys could talk these are the things he'd have said...

"What is WRONG with you people?! Did you really think laying a naked baby, sans diaper, on your furry blanket would be a good idea? When I was crying, did it not occur to you that maybe I had urinated and wasn't enjoying laying in my own pee while being photographed? I think I may have to contact the union about this one! Speaking of which, where is my TRAILER? How can I be expected to work under these conditions?".

He EVENTUALLY calmed down, after some skin to skin tummy time with yours truly, and gave us a couple gorgeous shots. I don't know how the pros do it, but MAN ALIVE that was hard! A total gong show, really.





5 comments:

www.erinkelly.ca said...

He is so gorgeous.

The Blakeneys said...

Oh, sweet boy. Great pics! And I say, start 'em young in front of the camera -- might as well get used to it early since there are gonna be plenty more snaps, clicks and flashes in this guy's future!

Shawna said...

He is an absolute angel. Oh my gosh. Beautiful eyes!

Karatje said...

Your little superstar is beautiful.

T said...

I think you guys did a great job. Isn't it funny how babies have their own agenda? (btw, this doesn't change until they are much much older ;-)