Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Isn't Technology Grand?

Okay, so I'm annoyed.

I stopped by '[i]love life' today and clicked through one of the links in Kal's March 13th post 'Rocks and Reels'.

She had a link to (what I thought was) a super-cool site called 'fontifier' that turns your handwriting into a computer font. Cool Right?

Not so much.

Case in point:
The sad part? I will probably continue to scan my writing in the attempt to make it beautiful, and continue to waste $9 a pop until I like it. Because that's how I am.

*sigh*

3 comments:

www.erinkelly.ca said...

ha!

i think your "font" is cute...it has so much personality...just like you.

i don't get the letter spacing though...good point on that one...but i would use your font!

The Blakeneys said...

I was SOOOO gonna get my own font, too!! But maybe I'll wait for more tips from you on how to perfect it first... ;)

Amanda said...

Upon closer inspection, I noticed the problem lies with the small 't' & 'a'.
They both seem to have a space in front of them.
I'll have to figure out how to fix that...