This year, one of the (many) Shaw Commercials our team worked on is a finalist in the 'BEST TELEVISION COMMERCIAL' category at the AMPIAs.
Good times.
And, because I was the Producer, my name gets put on the list. This feels a bit ridiculous, because so much hard work from so many other people is required to make a commercial good. Oh well, I'll take the glory where I can get ;-P
(See bottom left of image for my name).
The awkward part is, that if our commercial wins, I would be the one who has to take the stage and give a thank-you speech. Yuck!
However, if that happens, I'll have to give my speech via satellite from a LONDON, because that's where Warren & I will be!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Hola!
Posted by Amanda at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Sounds fun. : )
Too bad it couldn't be from London. You should suggest it, just to see their reaction.
Post a Comment