Today was a stressful day at work. I'm tempted to call it BRUTAL, but I'll save that word for a real duzy. Today can remain labeled as STRESSFUL.
So, when I entered Blogland tonight, I was really hoping someone out there would have something funny or entertaining for me to read. To get my mind off things.
Well, there is one Blog out there that I don't have a link to from my blog, but I often click to through Erin's Blog.
It's called 'Tales From Labour and Delivery'. It's a blog written by an anonymous nurse who works in the 'baby ward'. Her stories are crazy, hilarious, scary, sad and bizarre. Very interesting stuff. I hesitated to link to it because I knew my mom friends might read too much into it...why is Amanda linking to a site like that? Maybe she's got a bun in the oven? So, I clicked to it through Erin, secretly.
Well, today this Mystery Nurse gave me a big LAUGH. Which is exactly what I needed. So, she's earned a permanent link on my blog. And I think I already know how she'll INSPIRE me. She'll inspire me to never become a nurse.
Check out her post called 'Happy Valentine's Day'.
http://www.itsababynotbrainsurgery.blogspot.com/
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Just what I needed
Posted by Amanda at 6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I don't know what to say. I don't understand. I don't know why anyone would put fruit up her hoo ha.
It made me speechless. : )
Post a Comment