Maui is 3 hours behind Calgary time, and Mr.Rhys' internal clock is still on Calgary time. He's waking up around 5 -5:30am in the morning out here. I think these pics show pretty clearly why we can forgive him for being an early riser:
Some more early morning whale watching. These were two males showing off for a lady by splashing their tails in the water:
Warren's wide angle lens takes some funky pictures:
After comparing your blog photos for today, and The Big Picture blog photos for today, I'm not sure how you will be able to leave there, and come back here. PS: Your leg looks huge in that wide angle shot. lol
How can you not smile with that beautiful early morning face! I love how you've come to interpret what the whales are doing. You're talking like a local ;-)
2 comments:
After comparing your blog photos for today, and The Big Picture blog photos for today, I'm not sure how you will be able to leave there, and come back here.
PS: Your leg looks huge in that wide angle shot. lol
How can you not smile with that beautiful early morning face! I love how you've come to interpret what the whales are doing. You're talking like a local ;-)
Post a Comment