5:30am: Kyle wakes up crying. WAAAY to early. Falls back asleep suddenly for no apparent reason.
7:00am: Amanda & Warren wake up to the radio alarm.
7:15am: Kyle wakes up for real.
7:30am: Rhys runs out of his room with a HUGE grin on his face "Mommy, I go to my new school today! I get to see Miya!! I sleep on the floor!"
8:00am: Warren takes Rhys to school, Amanda takes Kyle to daycare. Both drop-offs go really well.
8:45am: Amanda goes to the gym for the first time in at least 1.5 years, feels completely rejuvenated.
9:45am: Home for breakfast, coffee and internet surfing in PEACE.
10:15am: Warren comes home, him and Amanda do a Happy Dance in the Kitchen, then Amanda calls the daycares to check on the kids...both are doing great. Rhys keeps asking his teacher 'Is it bedtime yet?" He is very excited about having a nap on the floor (strange kid).
10:20am: Write this update.
Now...the world is my oyster! Up and ATOM!
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Day One: A Timeline, Part #1
Posted by Amanda at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment