Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 15, 2011

EPIC.

The title of this post is 'EPIC' because there is no other way to describe the Kids Christmas Party that my company puts on for it's staff. It's held at Spruce Meadows and has bouncy castles, an arcade, face painting, cookie decorating, cotton candy & popcorn, a photo booth, live reindeer and a petting zoo, tons of kid friendly food like burgers, chicken fingers, KD and juice boxes, hilarious "dancing head" videos of your family they'll put to DVD for you, pictures with Santa and an age appropriate gift for each child... oh yah... AND PONY RIDES.

We were skeptical that Rhys would want to ride a pony. He really likes horses, but as soon as he's near a real one he gets scared. Not the case with these ponies. The first one he rode was named 'Brittle' (as in 'peanut brittle):


Petting Brittle:

A genuine smile of delight:

Very focused:



Next is our Photo Booth pics from the last 2 years. The set on the left - with the big glasses - is from this year. I love that Warren's facial expression is identical in all 4. It's like we photoshoped his head. And I also love that Rhys ended up with a green boa again by random coincidence. Last year we all had soothers in our mouths....


And finally, the Santa Photos. This kid gets more and more unimpressed in these photos each year.

Chinook Centre:

Kids Christmas Party:

3 comments:

Domestic Bloggess said...

Oh my word, that IS epic! Can't believe how grown up Rhys is looking! Must be because he's about to become a big brother!

Shawna said...

Looks like an amazing party! A good time for parents and kids.
This is when I feel bad for my kids, and all they miss out on being the children of entrepreneurs. No company parties for them. PS: When we worked for Shaw, they had it in Shaw court. And we had no kids.

Unknown said...

Seriously!!! I know this post isn't about the photos with you guys sucking soothers but seriously, I am totally cracking up!! I hope you have blown them up and placed them in an area of high traffic in your house!!!!