Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Story Time and Plane Spotting

Bedtime story time with Rhys is pretty routine, but the other night he noticed the Paddington Bear on his dresser was wearing a hat. "Hat! Hat!" he squealed and pointed to the box of sun hats in his closet. I put a hat on his head. Then he pointed his 'bossy finger' at me, then the box of hats. Okay...guess he wants me to wear a hat, too. Oh, and the monkey sunglasses. He insisted on those as well.

Warren came into the room...."What The....?" Glad he took a photo!



Since Rhys always notices planes in the sky, we thought it would be fun to take him plane watching off McKnight Blvd. Turns out it's a pass time for elderly couples and creepy bearded men in trucks too.



I wish I hadn't forgotten the video camera, so I could have captured him saying 'Bye-bye Ay-pane'.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

No wonder he is such a happy boy. He has awesome parents! Love the monkey sunglasses on both of you.

T said...

The monkey sunglasses are killer! Please bring those to the next event ;-)